The Global Village is an initiative set up by the TIMEMUN Leadership team to educate delegates and visitors of TIMEMUN about different cultures from around the world.
Thanks to the following embassies for joining this year’s Global Village initiative: Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Ecuador, El Salvador, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Philippines, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain (Cervantes Institute), Taiwan, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.
There will be prizes for students who win each of the following:
1. Who has visited the most countries
2. Can sing Happy Birthday in the most languages
3. Has been to the most countries among the countries at the Global village
4. Can name the most capitals.
5. TIMEMUN IG photo with the most likes.
6. Take a selfie with each country booth, tag TIMEMUN INSTAGRAM, and be entered into a raffle for a spot to MUNOM in November.
7. Trivia competitions with prizes.